Congratulations not only on your marriage but for taking the first step in preserving your family's story, by inquiring about your very own high end, custom designed wedding album.
The photographs from your wedding day will become more valuable to you with the passing years and sadly, with the passing of loved ones throughout those years. Your wedding album will become your family's story, a legacy of its own, that will be cherished and handed down for generations. That is a big responsibility for a photo album and the best reason to invest in a quality show piece!
The albums Mary Veal Photography offers her clients are made of only the highest quality elements currently available on the professional market and hand made within the USA. Each album is meticulously custom designed for you by Mary Veal and proofed/revised by you until you are completely satisfied before going to print. Printing and assembly take approximately 2-3 weeks and your album will be shipped to you overnight express in a beautiful graphite album box once complete.
Are you ready to order your heirloom?
Here is what to do;
First, you will need to choose images from your online wedding gallery by clicking on the heart icon on each image you want to place in your album. You will need to register your e-mail as a client and create a "favorites" folder labeled "Album Selection". Share that with Mary or e-mail her to let her know you've completed this step. (email@example.com) Don't be afraid to call with questions too: 305-433-1237
Mary will then take your images and begin a custom design using your chosen images and sprinkling in a few more if the design calls for it. Once she has completed the design she will share a link with you to proof the album design she has created. You will be able to view the album as though it will look printed and make comments on each picture as needed.
To get started on proofing, you will want to watch the short video on how to comment on what you want changed. That link will be available through the link Mary will send to you to proof.
After you've made your notes on what you would like revised you will then want to choose your options: Size, Details and Cover Material; Size
and price, not including any discounts or coupons:
*All albums included in packages come with 70 images
*A la Carte albums begin with 50 images
* Extra images $30.00 each
- 8x8 ~ 50 image custom designed album ~ $900
- 10x10 ~50 image custom designed album ~ $1100
- 12x12 ~50 image custom designed album ~ $1400
- Parent Albums ~ Identical to main album ~ 8x8 ~ $525 (only avail as add on to signature album)
- Parent Albums ~ Identical to main album~ 10x10 ~ $675 (only avail as add on to signature album)
- What paper type do you want? Matte (Studio recommendation), E-Surface
- Do you want your pages gilded in gold or silver or black? If yes, which one? (If not, white will be your page ends.)
- Do you want round or square page corners? (It is all about personal preference here) If you choose round, gilding is not available and your page ends will be white.
- If you chose a leather cover or binding, do you want an etched leather pattern? If so, which pattern?
- Solid Linen
- Linen with 1 or 3 cameos for pictures
- Solid Leather
- Leather with 1 or 3 cut outs for pictures
Category:Lifestyle and Recreation
Keywords:Florida Keys Photographer, Key West Wedding Album, Key West Wedding Photography, Options for Wedding Albums, Wedding Albums
© Key West Wedding Photographer I Mary Veal Photography